Boise

Welcome to SearchHomesIdaho.com!

Boise Idaho real estate is on the move and this website is designed to help people become more familiar with our great communities and assist you in your Boise house for sale search. SearchHomesIdaho.com is designed with the intent of providing a resource to learn about all the great things Boise Idaho has to offer residents and visitors alike. The interactive format of this website allows you to pursue your Boise house for sale search, and also has some cool tools to learn out Boise Idaho demographics and what life in Boise is all about. Here’s some neat information to share with you about Boise Idaho:

Top 100 Best Places to Live 2015 and Top 10 Best Cities for Kids (Livability.com, 2015)

No. 1 Best Cities to Move to in 2014 (Simple Moving Labor, 2014)

No. 2 Best City for Raising a Family (Forbes, 2012)

Best College Football Stadiums (CNN Travel, 2011)

No. 8 Most Underrated City in the West (Life Magazine, 2010)

Best Downtown in the Rocky Mountain West (Brookings Institute Scholar, 2009)

No. 4 Best Cities to Live, Work and Play (Kiplinger.com, 2008)

Boise Idaho has consistently ranked in the top cities to live in over the years for many reasons, ranging from our low unemployment rate and better than average median income, to home value growth potential and home affordability. I like to tell people that Boise is the “best little big city you can call home” because our communities make it such a wonderful place to embrace and raise a family.

Search Homes for Sale in Boise Idaho:

You’ll notice that we have broken down the greater Treasure Valley into easy to navigate areas or “neighborhoods” on the homepage of SearhHomesIdaho.com. Each neighborhood represents a unique city, each of which is part what many refer to as the larger Treasure Valley area. Because this part of Idaho IS a treasure to explore, cherish and call home! We have taken it one step further for the Boise area itself, and if you click on the Neighborhoods tab at the top of the homepage, and then allow your mouse cursor to hover over the Boise selection, you will be able to select from Boise itself or smaller community areas within the Boise area.

I hope you’ll take the time to utilize the easy to use tools and resources we’ve created on this website such as the Interactive Map Search, Area Info and Recent Sales Tabs located at the top of each neighborhoods page. This website is designed to give you the resources to help answer the question “Why is buying a home in the Boise Idaho area important to me and my family?” Whether you need answers about living in Boise, or statistics on Boise Idaho demographics, you will find valuable information at SearchHomesIdaho.com.

Please let me know how I may assist you in achieving your real estate goals and what information you need to help make the best decision when it comes to choosing where to live. There are many great places to call home, but I truly believe the City of Trees (aka Boise) and the surrounding areas that comprise the Treasure Valley are some of the best places to live, work, play and own Idaho real estate. Contact me today at 208-501-8557 for a stress free and no-obligation conversation on the topic of your choice. Thanks for visiting SearchHomesIdaho.com and I look forward to meeting you!

~ Benjamin Christensen

Search Boise Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 98676488
$225,000
Boise, ID
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Deveraux Investment RE BOISE
Featured picture for the property 98676483
$348,490
Boise, ID
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of New Home Star Idaho BOISE
Featured picture for the property 98676480
$310,490
Boise, ID
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of New Home Star Idaho BOISE
Featured picture for the property 98676435
$225,000
Boise, ID
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Boise BOISE
Featured picture for the property 98676434
$259,900
Boise, ID
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Silvercreek Realty Group BOISE
Intermountain MLS listings last updated Nov 19, 2017 11:12:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Boise *

$485,830

0.05%

$168.0000

0.02%

-0.10%

October

September

0.03%

0.03%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable